Tuesday 4 December 2007

Those losers over at Slash Geo think they're one step ahead of the game, don't they. They better not forget - I invented the friggin game. It was so obviously my post about UAVs that set things going in the first place. If I didn't notice SlashGeo's first post about OAM, its because those second hand news touting hacks are like so June 2007. Sometimes I feel like I'm just too far ahead of the game - good job I have a fully stocked fridge full of Google ice-cream in my Google office.

Written and submitted from the bottom of a tub of ice-cream

2 comments:

James Fee said...

Does Fake Ed Parsons not believe in blog post titles now?

fake ed parsons said...

James - that's just how cool I am. Like the way teenagers don't users vowels in their text messages, I'm trying out not using blog post titles - but these palaeotards are too 'tarded to get with the friggin program...