Thursday 13 December 2007

Paleotards launch maps with rounded corners

Thats right fans, exactly 1039 days since Google got with my program and launched the web's favourite mapping service paleotard central have finally pulled their thumbs out of their arses and launched a website that has rounded corners:



Ooo, we're civil servants, we can have slippy maps and take first class flights around the world too.

Hell no. Guys, its 420 days since you first announced it. How long does it take to imitate us? OpenSpace was cool when I was incharge, but without me, it just ain't the real thing. If they'd have got it together back when it was Ed's Magical Map factory, then this could really could have been something.

Written and submitted by one of my drones from my new Magical Map Factory.

No comments: